Monday, February 11, 2013

2/10/13

Total: 15 miles (marathon pace + 10 seconds)


I started out feeling like I was running on clouds! My legs felt light and ready to rumble. I looked down at my garmin and I was way under pace. I knew I had to slow down otherwise it would get ugly. Such a mental game. As hard as it is to quicken my pace, it seems just as difficult to slow my pace. But I was able to slow it down, and maintained pace throughout the entire 15. My legs felt great, I never felt like I was going to crack, I just kept trucking along.

One hard week left, one 20 miler left, and then it's taper time. I can't believe how quickly 3 months flew by. But doesn't the saying go something like, "Time flies when you are having fun."?? I guess that's the truth.

This week's total: 30.5 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment